Out of an abundance of caution, and in support of our community’s efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, BBI will postpone its upcoming cfDNA Symposium, which is currently scheduled for March 23, 2020 from 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm at UW.

In a few weeks, we expect to reach out to stakeholders and reschedule the symposium, with the same agenda and speakers, as soon as is reasonable.

Thank you for your patience, and for your continued enthusiasm for BBI’s cfDNA-related projects. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,

On behalf of the BBI cfDNA Working Group